The Gymea Technology High School P&C meet every second Tuesday of the month during school terms at the school in the administration block commencing at 7 pm.
The purpose of the Gymea Technology P&C is to:
- Promote the interests of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation
- To assist in providing facilities and equipment for the school.
- Assist the teaching staff in establishment of school policy and management in all facets of school activity
The P&C aims to do this by:
- Working with the principal to reflect on school achievement and future directions.
- Positively promote school and student achievement with the parent body and the broader school community.
- Seek support for students and staff through sourcing public funding grants.
- Celebrate the achievement of the school and staff through appropriate award schemes.
- Support student development across all extra-curricular areas including appropriate financial support.
- Providing financial assistance to the school with key projects that contribute to student learning and wellbeing.
- Provide ongoing support at key school functions that bridge parent – school relationships.
- Support the school uniform strategy and shop.
The P&C Executive for 2023
P&C President – Mr Robert Russell
P&C Vice Presidents – Mr David Garberg & Mrs Maria Popova
Secretary – Mrs Karen Young
Treasurer – Mrs Kay Roberts