27 Mar 2022
Know what to expect
- Format – Will the exam include multiple choice, short answers, problems or long answer/essay questions? What mixture of these?
- Length – How long will the exam be? What time should be allocated to the different sections?
- Equipment – What may you take into the examination with you? (Pens, pencils, ruler, calculator, plastic sleeve, tissues, water bottle).
- Students who are absent from an examination must notify the school before 8:30 am on 9521-3244. Appropriate documentation (ie. Medical certificate) supporting your absence will be required on your return to school and must be handed in to the Deputy Principal. Arrangements with the head teacher will need to made to catch up on the missed exam.
- Be at school at least 15 minutes before the start of each exam.
- Extra time cannot be awarded for late arrivals.
- Students who have been granted Disability Provisions are required to check examination details with the Deputy Principal prior to the commencement of the examination period.
- Students with disability provisions are to go to the library at the start of the exam.
- Students must have the required equipment for the examination they are sitting. Borrowing is not permitted.
- Mobile Phones, smart watches and all electronic devices, except for specified calculators for certain exams, are to be switched off and kept in your bag during the examination.
- Uniform is compulsory.
- Extra writing paper and any type of reading material are not permitted in the examination venue.